Sunday, June 26, 2011

This Awful Beautiful Life

Well folks, it's been quiet some time since my last blog. It's now summer time and I am LOVING it. I got a cute little job up at the deli this summer and it's going really well! I also have had TONS of great memories so far with my friends, but what would summer be without a few bumps in the road! I have learned alot about myself in the last two months, and its shaped me into such a strong person thanks to a few people. For instance, I learned at graduation that maturity doesn't always come with age. I had grown women talking bad about me and pointing at me. But it made for a good laugh between mom and me so I didn't mind. Plus, I feel honored that they care enough to talk about me. They sure are passing that on to their little boy too.
I think alot of this bull crap is a test for me. I, for one, think I have handled it gracefully...kinda. Losing a few friends? No biggie. It didn't take long for me to learn that people usually just want to use each other to satisfy their needs. Maybe I shoulda learned that lesson earlier. I gave up on trying to be the good guy not to long ago. SO.. what do I get from it? Well, I got deleted from one facebook a good while ago and was completely blocked this week. Kind of odd since I already had no contact. Haha. Then had two little love birds delete me this week because of who my friends are. I kinda died laughing at that one I wont lie. This kind of thing used to bother me, but lately, it made me feel strong. I realized I'm genuinely happy for the first time in years, and I wouldnt trade it for the world. I no longer care what anyone thinks about me. I'm doing me. This summer has been and will continue to be amazing.

1 comment: